This week's event is Darnell Coleman's Roman Senate LARP!
From the mouth of the big man himself:
"Strategy in the game Senate of Rome:
1. Look at your goals, ask the GM about your goals.
2. Talk to and ally with people who will help you gain your goals.
2a. If you have a friend try not to help them win if you don't get anything out of them for your goals.
2b. Be ruthless all the people who won the game over the years did not make to many friends or trusted them.
3. Talk to people.
3a. If you don't know what you are doing in the game ally with someone, assassinate a person and try to ask me questions.
4. If someone is a consul for more than 2 turns, assassinate them.
5. Ally yourself with an in game office holder.
5a. Office holder make ally with people so they can bodyguard you.
6. Be aware of the unrest table. Make sure its positive.
7. If there is an NPC Tribune assassinate them or vote them out of Rome. They will screw Rome out of money and troops.
8. If someone says they almost got their goals, kill them unless you are working with them.
9. Be ruthless.
10. Have fun."