Week 4 Announcements
- The second Book Club meeting of the quarter will be held on Saturday, April 23rd at 5pm. The book in question is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- Feel free to contact our librarian Jenn for more information, or go to the Book Club Facebook group HERE
- It's Spring quarter again, and we'll be holding our annual elections for the new officer board during our 7th week meeting.
- If you're interested in running for an officer position, make sure to let one of the current officers know so that we know who's on the ballot before the actual event
- Only undergraduates are eligible to run for officer positions
One Shot Night
- Our next weekly meeting is One Shot Night, where we host a night for short 2-3 hour tabletop rpg games to be run for our members!
- The systems games are run in vary from quarter to quarter, but in the past have included: Pathfinder, Fate, Savage Worlds, Dungeons and Dragons, Everyone is John, and many more!
- If you've never played a tabletop game before, then this is the night for you! Or if you know, just like having fun that's okay too, we'll take you. Hope to see you there!
- If you'd like to run a game, please contact our Administrative Coordinator Anastasia.