Week 6 Announcements
- The second Book Club meeting of the quarter will be held on Saturday, May 14th at 5pm. The book in question is Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Feel free to contact our librarian Jenn for more information, or go to the Book Club Facebook group HERE
- It's Spring quarter again, and we'll be holding our annual elections for the new officer board during our 7th week meeting.
- If you're interested in running for an officer position, make sure to let one of the current officers know so that we know who's on the ballot before the actual event
- Only undergraduates are eligible to run for officer positions
- We run this lovely website on the paid platform Squarespace, and as such we're reaching out to members and asking if they would be interested in donating to help keep this thing running!
- Even a dollar or two is helpful, so if you're interested contact Raymond Cothern on Facebook, or shoot and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maxicon is Enigma's yearly convention for Enigmans!
- We turn an entire house into an organized mini-con with larps and one shot rpgs and TED talks and board games and other yearly enigma traditions. The average Maxicon pulls in somewhere between 40 and 80 Enigmans from all of the eras of Enigma.
- The event is occurring over memorial day weekend, May 28th-30th, and is open to all Enigman's, so if you're interested in coming head on over the the Facebook page HERE and RSVP!