Week 2 Announcements
- The first Book Club meeting of the quarter will be held on Saturday, April 9th at 5pm. The book in question is Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey
- Feel free to contact our librarian Jenn for more information, or go to the Book Club Facebook group HERE
Enigma Beach Cleanup
- As our first social of the quarter, Enigma is participating in a Beach Cleanup at Santa Monica Beach on Saturday, April 16th.
- If you're interested in finding out more and RSVP-ing, check out the Facebook event HERE
- If you live on the hill and want to connect with fellow Enigmans, there's a group called Hilla Cool that coordinates hanging out and getting food!
- Contact our Administrative Coordinator Anastasia for more information
- It's Spring quarter again, and we'll be holding our annual elections for the new officer board during our 7th week meeting.
- If you're interested in running for an officer position, make sure to let one of the current officers know so that we know who's on the ballot before the actual event
- Only undergraduates are eligible to run for officer positions