Week 7 Announcements
Getty Trip - The Edible Monument
- Enigma is going to the Getty on February 28th! Specifically to check out the Edible Monument exhibit, which is about the Art of Food for Festivals. More information about it can be seen HERE
- The Getty is an awesome museum with fun exhibits, beautiful gardens, and a great overlook of LA. And the best part? Admission is FREE!
- If you're interested in learning more head over to the Facebook event page HERE
- The third Book Club meeting of the quarter will be held on Saturday, February 20th at 5pm. The book in question is Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey
- Feel free to contact our librarian Jenn for more information, or go to the Book Club Facebook group HERE
- WonderCon 2016 is coming up soon! WonderCon 2016 is a giant Exhibit Hall, filled to the brim with the very best in comics and pop culture; a complete 3-day schedule of programs, including comics, movies, TV, animation, anime, games, the Masquerade, workshops, the Comics Arts Conference, fan culture panels, the Comic Creator Connection, and much more
- If you're interested, we have several Enigmans also planning on going, so stay tuned for more information on that front.
- You can find WonderCon 2016's website HERE